Sonoff Basic Smart Switch
Brand Name: Sonoff Voltage Range: 90-250v AC(50/60Hz) Max Current :10A Wifi Controlled Switch Max Wattage: 2200 Watts Dimensions: 88 x 38 x 23mm (L x W x H)
Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
Frequency: 2.4Ghz Wireless Relay Switch
Supports APP: iOS, Android System, Works with Alexa & Nest
Alpplication: Home, Office Sonoff Smart Home automation is "The Internet of Things". The way that all of our devices and appliances will be networked together to provide us with a seamless control over all aspects of our home and more.
Sonoff is a low-cost, affordable device that help you to step into the amazing smart home.It is a WiFi wireless switch that can connect to appliance of different types and brands. Sonoff sends data to cloud platform through the WiFi Router, which enables you to remotely control all appliances with the App eWeLink on your smart phone. The server of Sonoff is AWS global server.
Sonoff makes all your home appliances smart, as long as your phone has network you can remotely turn on or turn off your appliances from anywhere at any time. And by setting timing schedules for your appliances, you can maintain a carefree life.
The App eWeLink enables you to control your devices easily. You can download the iOS version in App Store and the Android version in Google Play.
The App eWeLink enables you to control your devices easily. You can download the iOS version in App Store and the Android version in Google Play. There is a key to share the function and you can control one switch with your family members or friends at the same time by sonoff switch.
- Support WiFi network
- Support status tracking, home appliances status timely feedback to your App
- Support remotely turn on or off added devices
- Support Max 8 timing tasks for each added device
- Support numerous WiFi smart switches one smart phone
- Easy installation, easy handling and can be activated immediately and stably
To install Sonoff, pay attention to the In and Out mark on Sonoff.
- Switch off electricity source
- Open the two yellow shells at both ends
- Connect the two electricity source cables(Live and Neutral) to the 2 ports with "IN" mark, one cable for one port, and there's no limitation for which port to connect
- Connect the two appliance cables(Live and Neutral) to the 2 ports with "OUT" mark, one cable for one port, and there's no limitation for which port to connect
- Cover the shells and screw firmly
What's in the box
1x 10 Amp Wifi Switch